Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 21725 Matt Kenneth Airport Pick up

April 13, 2009
Today was a busy psychic day for me. I had a Herron fly over my head, and then driving from the airport to Edina a plane flew 50 feet directly overhead.

Eating lunch at Chipotle with Randy, he got up to go to the bathroom. Gazing out of the large windows, I watched a semi truck drive by. Printed on the side was R & L Transport, a strange sight on a side street like Victoria. On the lower back side of the trailer a picture of Matt Kinseth’s NASCAR racing automobile, stating this company was a sponsor of his car was seen. For some reason it caught my eye. Not until hours later did I realize the significance. At 2 PM Julie, my limo dispatcher, called about my runs for tomorrow, telling me I will be picking up Matt Kinseth at an airport in Blaine.

What I saw on the side of that truck all came together.
Why did this strange occurrence happen?
I have no connection with him other than Archer Limo.
Do I have psychic power?
Do I have to become more in touch with these powers?
Do I allow them into my existence?
Is there anything else I can do to attract them to me?
Has everything happened for a reason?
Am I supposed to be in this place in time?

Letting that which is to occur, occur. Giving out good energy increases the possibility of occurences. Intuition allows that to be a bigger part of what I do. Look through the things that block you from the energy that will show you the way. On the upper levels of consciousness you just must let your skills move you to another level. Clear yourself of the smoke screens. Give the power to see the way to a higher universe. Pick up the vibrations from another sense. Read the signs that are ahead of you. Try to focus on nothing else that will take you away from your goal. Visualize draining out the color of a loss, then intensify the colors of a victory. Why am I here with you today? Is there something that I bring to you?

April 14, 2009
Arriving at the Blaine airport, (Key Air)to pick him up, the operators of the terminal had me go thru the security gate and wait to pull up to the plane once it landed. Within 20 minutes his Lear jet touched down. Sara from Ford told me the plans for his day, I was ready.

Walking off the plane with his sixteen year old son and another fellow from Rouch Racing, they got in and  I took them to the terminal for a pit stop. After, we headed for Plymouth, where a video crew waited with a new Ford Fusion automobile. Parked a couple blocks from the home of the Ford NASCAR contest winner, I dropped them off. They drove the Fusion into the winners driveway, got out, knocked on their door and presented the car to the winner. They went to lunch and then on to Raceway Park in Shakopee for some hot laps around the track.

I was free to go once I dropped them off. At 3 PM I nwr rThem at Raceway Park.  Instructed to drive into the infield, 
I waited as Matt drove the winners around the track. A half mile track prevented speeds much greater than 50 miles an hour. The tires squealed, pushed to there limit, as he took the curves. Returning to the infield after 3 or 4 laps, to pick up the next rider, you could smell the burning rubber. Inspecting the tires you could see half of the low profile sidewall was contacting the pavement, folding over from the force.

It was a long drive back to Blaine thru rush hour traffic. Listening to their conversation was interesting. In the morning it was about the NFL and their teams draft picks and in the afternoon it was about getting some coffee so they could get some nicotine. They made fun of that because it was to get caffeine. They wished the plane could have gone to an airport in the south, eliminate the long commute (about 40 min.) As the plane took off, back to North Carolina, the hot bed of NASCAR, I thought how special this day was. Not many people in these parts were fans and didnt know much about Matt Kinseth or could understand the significance of this visit. It's another of those strange occurences.

No comments:

Post a Comment